Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Boy!

Ryan is getting to be such a big boy. Speaking in sentences, sleeping in a big boy bed, and now NO BINKY!!! We are very happy to report that Ryan no longer needs his binky to sleep at night. Instead, he has Tigger and Pooh. He gave his binkies to his baby buddy Ollie, and Ollie gave him a Pooh stuffed animal. He loves his new bedtime friends! I wish we could report that he's potty trained, but I guess that will come next!
Tigger and Pooh have even gotten to ride the train!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I didn't see this one before! I am so glad that everything went ok with the whole binki thing, and I think it was so cool for Ollie to give something to Ryan. I'm glad he loves his Tigger and Pooh, and I love these pics of him! So cute! Well I'll ttyl! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Love Always,
Kris