Monday, November 30, 2009
Posted by The Drinkwater Family at 7:40 PM
Friday, November 27, 2009
Posted by The Drinkwater Family at 12:45 PM
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Although I am thankful each and every day for all of my blessings, I am so grateful to have a day to truly reflect upon all of things my Heavenly Father has given me!
- I am grateful for my savior Jesus Christ, his sacrifice for me, and the relationship I have with him!
- I am grateful for a loving, supportive, and amazing husband who works hard each and every day to provide for our family!
- I am grateful for my two sweet boys who teach me patience everyday, but who bring so much joy and happiness with a sweet smile, hug, or a kiss!
- I am grateful for the family I was raised in and the family I married in to, and the love and support that they give Justin, Ryan, Austin and I every day.
- I am grateful for friends who I can always rely on, talk to and trust!
- I am grateful for temples and the peace and comfort I feel there, in addition to the guidance I receive!
- I am grateful for prayer, and the knowledge I have that I can communicate with my Father in Heaven!
- I am grateful for the home we have, and the heaven on earth that it is for our family!
- I am grateful for Justin's job, and the stability it provides!
- I am grateful for you and so much more!!!
Posted by The Drinkwater Family at 12:19 AM
Thursday, November 5, 2009
...and ride a horse named Buck! I asked the girls if that was any indication of what the horse likes to do, but they didn't think I was funny!
At the end of the day we got to pick a pumpkin and head home!!!
Posted by The Drinkwater Family at 11:09 AM
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Austin LOVED it!!! He figured it all out, I say "trick-or-treat," you give me candy! Up to one of the houses!
They would wait so patiently!!!
After two hours of trick-or-treating, they decided their bags were too heavy to carry, so we headed home to check out the loot!
Their front yard!
Posted by The Drinkwater Family at 5:25 PM
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Posted by The Drinkwater Family at 8:54 PM