Monday, October 6, 2008

Disneyland!!!

This past weekend we headed off to Disneyland for an early 3rd Birthday Party for Ryan.
We went with our good friends the Naven's and had a great time!!!
Ryan loved riding the rides...
watching the shows...
and meeting new friends!
During the month of October it's
all throughout Disneyland and California Adventure. On Friday night we went to "Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party" at California Adventure. It was the highlight of the trip.
Ryan was Buzz Lightyear and EJ dressed as Woody. They were adorable and everybody pointed at them and commented on how cute they were. I must agree!!!
They got to dance with the Disney Characters...
and meet their friends again!
THE BEST PICTURE EVER!!!
In all we had a great time! Ryan and EJ were so good and had a great time together. Kris and I were good too and loved watching the boys faces and their excitment for everything.Ryan was such a good boy and I can't believe he's almost 3. He had so much fun and has been asking when we're going to go back to Disneyland ever since. In the end, we had some really pooped out little boys!
We missed Austin so much and couldn't wait to get back to him!!! Thank you to Nana and Papa for taking care of him for us!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! We had such a blast, and it was so much fun going with you guys! You did such a cute job on this post...I LOVE it! The boys had so much, fun, and they really did do such a great job! They got to go on so many rides and do so many fun things! I can't believe Ryan is going to be 3! He is such a big boy, and Elliott's best buddy! We had so much fun once again with you guys, and we are glad that we got to share the memories with you! Love you guys!!!

Love Always,
Kris

Cristy said...

Oh my! I am so jealous I can hardly breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you guys, I miss Mickey and I miss HOME!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the fun pics! I wish we could have been there!!! But honey...not nearly enough pics!!! more more more!!!

Anonymous said...

i am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a good time! Ryan looks so cute in his buz lightyear costume!! Thanks for sharing!!
Love
Ash

Michelle Elena said...

I can't wait to go when Kaylee is old enough

Katie and Joel said...

Hi! Joel and I just started a blog. We were looking on the Thompson's blog and found yours! I love this way of staying in touch with people.
Those pictures are great! I love Disneyland, well anything Disney. You guys look like you are having so much fun. I can't wait til we go back, whenever that is.