Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ryan's Birthday Weekend!!!

I can't believe my sweet Ryan is already four! I still haven't come to grips with the fact that life continues to go on, my kiddos are getting older and bigger and I have no control over it and no way to stop it! So, I must take the advice of my parent's and enjoy it while it lasts!
Ryan's birthday seemed to extend throughout the entire weekend. It started on Friday with his preschool class! We made these cookies together and he took them to share with his class where they sang to him and he got a sticker!
We ended up celebrating Ryan's birthday on Saturday! Nana brought him home some yummy donuts which he and Uncle Trev enjoyed together!
He had a fun morning playing on the go cart and helping take care of the animals. The he and Mommy had a lunch date. He got to pick the place and selected Denny's!
After a little power nap we headed off to the pumpkin patch! This had become a tradition for Ryan's birthday weekend so he's been asking for weeks when we were going to go. The first thing we did was hit the train ride!
These cute little stinkers had such a good time! After a fun ride, we had some fun playing... ...and feeding the animals... ...before we headed off on the hayride... ...to pick our pumpkins! The boys were so proud of their pumpkins! Ryan almost fell asleep on his pumpkin... ...but we had more fun in store for him!!! PRESENTS!!! And CAKE!!! He loves all of his new toys! Thank you everyone!!!

Happy Birthday Ryan! We hope you had a fun day!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like he has had an awesome birthday! It is crazy how fast they grow up. You have such cute boys!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! How fun that he got to celebrate the entire weekend! That is the best! I LOVE that picture of him carrying the pumpkin! Too cute! :)

marymary said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! Those cookies are super cute. I wish we could get Adam & Ryan together.

Anonymous said...

AWWW I wish I was home! I can't believe he is already four, it's so weird how fast "OUR BABY" is growing up! haha, ok I guess he is only yours, but I love him too! Looks like you guys had fun! Miss everybody! Next year I will be there when he turns 5!!!!
love, megs!

Tay Pam Smith said...

I can't believe he's four already! That went by way fast for us! Can I tell you how much we miss you?!! We were just talking about your family the other day, reminiscing about nursery in good 'ol Rexburg! What a riot! What fun memories! Love you guys!