Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful!!!

I love Thanksgiving!
Although I am thankful each and every day for all of my blessings, I am so grateful to have a day to truly reflect upon all of things my Heavenly Father has given me!
  • I am grateful for my savior Jesus Christ, his sacrifice for me, and the relationship I have with him!
  • I am grateful for a loving, supportive, and amazing husband who works hard each and every day to provide for our family!
  • I am grateful for my two sweet boys who teach me patience everyday, but who bring so much joy and happiness with a sweet smile, hug, or a kiss!
  • I am grateful for the family I was raised in and the family I married in to, and the love and support that they give Justin, Ryan, Austin and I every day.
  • I am grateful for friends who I can always rely on, talk to and trust!
  • I am grateful for temples and the peace and comfort I feel there, in addition to the guidance I receive!
  • I am grateful for prayer, and the knowledge I have that I can communicate with my Father in Heaven!
  • I am grateful for the home we have, and the heaven on earth that it is for our family!
  • I am grateful for Justin's job, and the stability it provides!
  • I am grateful for you and so much more!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you guys have a great one, and I hope you know how grateful we are for your friendship! We love you! Have a great day!

"When I count my blessings, I count you twice!" :)