Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Tyler!!!

My sister Ashley was due on November 22nd with her first baby! I was sure she would have it while we were in Washington, but that wasn't the case! She went over by a week, so although Trev and Nat were back in Idaho, I was home for this wonderful event!!!
Tyler Stephen Ross (my nephew) was born on November 30th at 4:32 AM!!! My Dad and I waited patiently in the waiting room for this sight!!!
Steve came out at about 4:50 to tell us that he was here! We waited for the "okay" to head back and meet Ty!
He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 1/4 inches long! He has such a long torso, a Schmidt quality!!!
Big yawn!
Hanging out with Mom! Meeting Daddy for the first time!
After going home and getting some rest, we headed back to the hospital for Ryan and Austin to meet their new baby cousin!
All three boys together! The boys are so excited to have a new baby cousin...
...and I am so excited to have a sweet baby nephew!!! They came home the next day, and we all got to snuggle and love on Tyler before we had to head back to our home!

We all love Tyler so much already!!! Congratulations Ashley and Steve!!!

0 comments: