Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tim McGraw Concert!!!

For my birthday, we took advantage of the Country Megaticket being offered and I got concert tickets for three concerts throughout the summer. First up, Tim McGraw!!! Justin told me to take a friend to one and that he and I would go to the others, so I asked Mal if she wanted to join me! I have been given a TON of grief from my sisters, but I couldn't make any of them happy if I wanted to! When you have 4 sisters, how can you pick 1?! I love you all!!!

Mal and I!

The Band Perry and Luke Bryan opened for Tim and were great!But the star of the show was of course, Tim McGraw!!! He opened the concert in the middle of the audience and made his way to the stage! It was amazing!We had a ton of fun and were thoroughly entertained by all of the intoxicated people surrounding us! We ended up looking just like them as we traipsed through the parking field (I wouldn't call it a parking lot since it was literally farmland) searching for our car at 11:30 at night tripping on all of the cans and bottles they left behind! It was a fun little adventure to end the night! Next up, Toby Keith!!! Can't wait to go with my hubby!!!

0 comments: