Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fun school activities!!!

In October I was able to spend a day with each of the boys at some fun school activities. It was so nice to spend that one-on-one time with each of them seeing what they were learning and working on!
Ryan's kindergarten class has what they call a "culminating event" once a quarter. For this event the parents get to spend some time in the classroom and the students show them around and together they view student work from a particular unit they've been working on!
Ryan was excited to show me all about "Apples!" Then we got to read some books together!It was a lot of fun! Ryan insisted I smile with his Apple puppet!The following week I got to enjoy a day at the pumpkin patch with Austin and his preschool class!Little cheeseburger! You never know what kind of a smile you are going to get with this little rascal!Austin had a lot of fun with Mommy! But getting to play with his friends was his favorite part!Austin's other favorite part was the petting zoo! He LOVED being around all the animals! Uncle Trevor has rubbed off on him! :)Austin and our new pumpkins!!!I LOVE these boys to pieces and love every moment I get to spend with them! I am so blessed to be their Mommy!

0 comments: