Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Austy Poo!!!

Our little Austy Poo turns 4 today!!! Well, he's not so little anymore! He's getting so big and turning into such a little man. We took advantage of the beautiful scenery here and snapped some 4th Birthday photos of this handsome stud!Love the expressions of this cutie pie!!!Where does time go?!? It seems as though these past 4 years have flown by! Austin is our sweet baby, much to his dismay! He does not appreciate me calling him this, but I have ensured him he and his brother will always be my babies no matter how big they get so he must get used to it! Things we love about our handsome little fella:
  • His goofy smile and bright blue eyes.
  • His love for everything superhero (especially Hulk) and Star Wars.
  • His mischievous personality.
  • His stubbornness.
  • His ability to play for hours with any action figure around.
  • His vocabulary and choice of words. Austin seems to be able to try and talk or argue his way out of any situation.
  • His love of life and family.

The list could go on and on! Our life wouldn't be the same without our sweet Austin! We love him soooooooo much! Happy Birthday Austin!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

It goes by way too fast! I wish I could make my little ones stop growing! I love the pictures.