Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

We were lucky enough to enjoy a four day weekend as Justin had Friday off and Monday as well. We spent our time at the Schmidt Family Cabin near Tahoe. We had a great time! Here are some of the events that took place.

We woke up the first morning to snow, yes I said it SNOW! It was beautiful!
The boys (Justin, Ryan, & Austin) got to go on their first trip to Cabela's in Reno. We told Ryan that we were going to Cabela's, and on the way there, Ryan told Justin we were going to "Cabela's House." It was really cute. We did tell him it was a store and not someone's home.

Ryan had to have a pop gun. Some of the animals inside. "Ryan the lion." At night, Uncle Blaine invented a game he called "Who's the Mamma?" It was really fun and we learned a lot about our Mom's. The next night, we decided to play "Who's the Daddy?" Aunt Kristy was the MC for the Sunday night festivities. After the fun, Ryan had a great time dancing with Mary and being the center of attention. What else is new?

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pics are so cute, and I love the ones of Ryan shaking his booty! I have never heard of Cabelas so you'll have to let me know what that is! Thanks so much for all you help! Love you girl, and I'm glad you had a good memorial day weekend! Love ya!

Love Always,
Kris

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pics are so cute, and I love the ones of Ryan shaking his booty! I have never heard of Cabelas so you'll have to let me know what that is! Thanks so much for all you help! Love you girl, and I'm glad you had a good memorial day weekend! Love ya!

Love Always,
Kris

b.liz said...

Ohmygosh...Ryan is so big! I haven't seen him in months and he looks like a little man. I'm so glad that you blog so I can keep up with the Drinkwaters.

Hugs.