Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy's Day!

We celebrated Mother's Day twice this weekend! On Saturday we went to Uncle Steve and Aunt Penny's house for swimming and a BBQ.Ryan loves hanging out with his cousins.
(Nathan, Ryan, Jake, Mary, and Andrew)

And of course his Auntie Aubrey.

Austin just enjoyed some relaxation...

and some snugglin' with Nana...

and Great Papa Schmidt.

Ryan giving Nana her present!

We are so grateful for all of the Mommy's, Grandma's, Great Grandma's, Great-Great Grandma's, and Aunts in our lives. We are truly blessed to know such wonderful women!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH....

Wish I could've been there!! Looks like you guys had fun! Give those boys a kiss for me!

Love ya,
Ash

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pics are really cute especially the one of your mom leaning in to give Ryan a kiss! Too cute! And NICE pool! Holy-moly! Can't wait to take the boys to the water park! Talk to you soon!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those boys!!! Thank you for the present Ryan--I love it--I've put a picture of you and Austin in it!!! Today is mommys birthday---so be good and give her hugs and kisses from me!!!
xoxoxo
nana

Rachel Johnson said...

Krista,
Hey there, I finally found your blog, after ashley commented on mine. How did you find my blog, your link is not on hilary's or marks. Anyways, its so good to see pictures of you and your family--its nice to see a familiar face from home! You boys are so cute! Tell your family I said hi, and tell ashley to get a blog!
Talk with you later!

Rachel Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Krista, my fellow may baby friend!! Hope you had a wonderful day! Where are you guys living these days? Where is ash? Keep in touch!BYE!