Saturday, September 6, 2008

6 months ago...

I was laying in a bed recovering from a c-section praying for my little boy who lay in an incubator with oxygen tubes in his nose, a feeding tube in his mouth, and monitors taped to his body and beeping all around him.
I can't believe that's been 6 months ago already! We now have a bouncing, squeaking, teething, and constantly eating 6 month old boy. Austin has been such a blessing to our family and we are so grateful for him and the sweet spirit that he's brought to our home!

This is what we listen to all day long. This boy doesn't like to sleep, but we love him anyway!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! It is so crazy how quickly time passes, and how much all the worry and anxiety seem so far away now. I am so glad that Austin is a beautiful healthy sweet sweet sweet boy! I love taking care of the boys, and I love watching our families grow! What a sweet blessing children are! Love you guys!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Oh Austin is getting os big! I am going to miss seeing the boys more often but all i can say is that thye better not forget who i am!!haha. well i will see ya guys next weekend!

Nat!

Michelle Elena said...

Austin is getting so big. I'm a blog jumper I have a blog too but i do not have any idea on how to put the extras. come and visit some time meybarra.blogspot.com