Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rocky Mountain "Rumble"

This past weekend the boys and I traveled with my parent's and sister to Pocatello, Idaho where my alma mater (sp?), Del Oro, played in the Rocky Mountain "Rumble" football tournament. My brother is a junior and on the team, so we of course made the trip to show our support. We also got to see my 3 other sisters who live in Rexburg and are attending, or supporting a husband who attends, BYU-Idaho, also my alma mater. We had a great trip and enjoyed the game, even though they lost by one lousy point!

12 hours??? In my car seat??? You have got to be kidding me!!!

On Friday night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and the boys were so cute on this saddle. Ryan wanted Austin to get on it with him, but he wasn't too sure!

We are "Ready for some football!!!" Or some necklaces, whatever!

"Black and Gold let's go!!!" My cousin Luke is kicking the ball!!!

Uncle Trev with his boys after the game!

Me and my siblings!!! From left to right...

Aubrey (6), Megan (3), Krista (1), Trevor (5), Ashley (2), and Natalie (4).

3 comments:

Michelle Elena said...

Looks like you had fun was it cold

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok...such cute pictures! Your family is beautiful! I LOVE the picture of Ryan and Austin on the saddle, and then the one of you and the boys where it looks like Austin is going to eat you! Lol! J/K! And the pic of you and all the siblings is priceless too! That's awesome, and I'm glad you guys had a good time! Thanks for all you do!

Love Always,
Kris

Rachel Johnson said...

Hey how was the game? I was thinking that it would be fun to go and check out D.O. football again, but we ending up going up North instead of going east to Pocatello. Anyways, how did Del Oro do? Did they win? Good times, GO D.O. forever!!!