Friday, January 9, 2009

And so it begins...

My little Austin is now 10 months old! I can't even believe it! And with that he has learned some new tricks. He started walking while pushing his new shopping cart that Santa got for him for Christmas! Well, I don't know if I'd really call it walking, it's more like moving his feet to keep up with it instead of falling on his face, but at any rate, he's in the beginning stages of walking!
This morning he also learned the new trick of opening the entertainment center doors and pulling out the DVD's!
"So that's how you open this thing!"
"Hmmmmm, let me see what's in here!"
"This looks like fun!"
"Yeah, I'm cute, and I know it!"
Luckily we didn't end up with all of them out, but it's only a matter of time!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love it! And it looks like his favorite movie is "Cars" too?! Lol! I wonder how many times you have seen taht movie!:)How fun! All the stages are so wonderful, but don't you just wish that they would stop growing up so fast?

Bowman Clan said...

We have that same entertainment unit and we put the child locks on it. It worked for quite awhile but then Michael got too strong and broke them open. Now they are empty and they have fun opening and closing them really loudly and putting random toys and cups in there. Good Luck!

BrieAnn said...

He is getting so big! That shopping cart is so cute! We loked and looked and looked(finally got one like two days before Christmas) for a cute walker for Christian since I knew he'd want it before his birthday, and we finally settled on the fisher price Lion, but your cart is so cute. Christian hasn't even thought about our entatainment center, but rather he's into scooting after Daddy's shoes.

Michelle Elena said...

What a fun stage. Just wait till he learns to open up the dvd cases