Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some of my favorites!!!

With so much going on lately, I haven't been as camera happy as in the past. However, I have gotten a few pictures of my little cuties doing some adorable things and these are some of my favorites!
Austin has been LOVING anything with cars, bikes, trucks, books, dirt, you name it. A few days ago he was trying to ride the tricycle, but couldn't quite reach the pedals or the ground from the seat, so he improvised! Justin said it looked like he was riding a "hog."
When inside, you can often find him sitting on the stairs "reading" books, or just saying "fishy" or "cars" over and over again.
Ryan has been ENJOYING the wood floors and rides his semi truck all throughout the downstairs. He and Austin have even been racing!
When we were at the fair recently, he was yelling my name but I couldn't find him. I then saw his feet and looked up to see this!
Austin snugglin' with Papa!
Trev showing the boys his steer at the fair!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Super cute! I'm glad you posted that one of Austin on his "hog"- that is adorable! The boys are both growing up too quickly!

Love you!

Melanie Toutai said...

How fun! I cant wait to see your new place!! Austin looks like such a big boy on the trike! =)