Thursday, June 10, 2010

Class of 2010!!!

Last weekend we went up for high school graduation! My brother Trevor plus three of my cousins; Stephanie, Jessica and Luke were all graduating from Del Oro High School!
The Class of 2010!!!
My handsome brother!!!
During the Principal's thoughts, he gave the history of Del Oro High School as this celebrated 50 years of the DO legacy! In the middle of his address, he had all DO Alumni stand up. It was really neat to see how many people in the stands and faculty stood as alumni and supporters of Del Oro! It was especially neat as a large section right where we were seated stood, as all of my cousins, siblings, parents, aunts and uncles were able to stand! I hope we can return to this area for my children to attend DO someday as I am so proud of the community where I grew up!!!
Luckily we got a few pictures before my camera died!!!
Us with Trev!
The boys with their favorite Uncle T!!!
It was really hot, but so worth it to watch Trevor, our cousins, and their friends graduate and prepare to jump into the journey that is the rest of their lives!!! Good Luck!!!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Congrats Trevor!!! :)