Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun at Fast Fridays!!!

Since we were up visiting for graduation, we decided to spend some time with old friends! We got together with my best friend from high school and college roommate Tracy, her husband Brian, her little brother Joel, his fiance Danielle, my sister Ashley and brother-in-law Steve. We hadn't hung out with this group together before, but it was A TON of fun!!!
We met up at a little walk-up eatery called "Taylors," a Loomis institution like the old Cagel's! It was yummy!!!
After stuffing ourselves, we headed to Auburn for Fast Fridays! This is an event at the fairgrounds where some locals race their dirt bikes. It was fun to watch, but the people watching was just as much fun!!!
Steve, Ash, Trace and Brian!
Justin and I!!! I love him!!!
We had so much fun and can't wait to have a night out again!!! You forget how much fun it is to just go and do! It's much harder with kids, although I wouldn't change having them for anything in the world!!!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

You just made me smile! I forgot about Cagel's- that place rocked!