Friday, August 6, 2010

BYU-I Gardens...

One of my favorite parts of our roadtrip was the time we spent traveling around Rexburg and walking around the campus! It brought back such fun and amazing memories and gave Mal and I the opportunity to reminisce and remember old times and the fun times we had in Idaho. One place in particular that I loved visiting were the gardens!!! Justin spent a lot of his time here as a Horticulture student, and together we spent many Sunday afternoons picnicking on the grounds. It's even where we took our engagement pictures!!! So, It was fun to show the boys this beautiful place!!!
Austin, Ryan and Payton in front of Beaver Falls! A project Justin worked on as a student!!!
Next up, Patsy's Porch!!! Justin and his roommate Matt built this together as a fun Summer project!
Jumping up to get the weeping willows!!!
A newer project on campus!
My ADORABLE little boys!!!
Mosquito Alley as I'd like to call it!!! I was eaten alive while we were here!!!
The Hinkley building behind the boys!!! This building was brand new while I was there and it was where I attended many classes! I attended the dedication as President Gordon B. Hinkley dedicated the building himself!!!
Handsome Boy!!! Austy and Uncle Trevor!!!
Mal and Scar!Ash, Trev and I!!!

It will probably be many years before I visit Rexburg again, but I already can't wait!!!

1 comments:

The Weist Family said...

Awww. Rexburg. Patsy's Porch. What a fun road-trip. You can come with us to visit Matt's family anytime if you feel the need to go back sooner. Craigo's and Mill Hollow. Yum.