Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Fun With Mommy!!!

I love my boys to death!!! I especially love all of the quality time I get to spend with them! With Ryan in preschool three days of the week, I have some time with just myself and Austin. Although much of that time ends up being spent grocery shopping, cleaning, or trying to fit some time in at the gym, I enjoy my time with him!
A few weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch with playgroup and had a great time!
I can never seem to get a picture with this turkey actually looking at the camera and smiling! The kids had a great time climbing all over the giant tires... ...until they spotted something else to do! They were running and chasing one another up and down the rows of pumpkins! It was cute to watch!
Anyone who knows Austin knows that he LOVES animals! It doesn't matter what kind, but he certainly has no fear when it comes to them! Checking out the "Zebronkey" as I called it. It is a cross between a zebra and a donkey! Weird!!!
Cute little pony! Great big horsey! We all enjoyed a hayride through the pumpkin patch together and had a great time! I love this pictures of Payt and Austin! Ryan LOVES his preschool!!! We get to spend some time together everyday working on his homework and talking about school and what he's learning! He is so stinkin' smart! Every October his preschool has "Fall on the Farm Day!" Mallory was so sweet and watched Austin for me so I could enjoy this day with Ryan! They have so many fun fall activities for the kids to enjoy! They teach the kids about cows and what kind makes milk, then they each got to "milk" a cow! Each class got a turn in the bounce houses! Ryan would climb to the top of the mountain in the middle and yell, "The volcano is about to erupt!" then jump off! He decided that since his shirt was red, he was the lava.We went on a hayride through the orchards behind the school... ...played carnival games... ...rode the horse... ...planted a pumpkin... ...and picked one to bring home!!! I had so much fun spending this special one-on-one time with my boys enjoying the beautiful fall season!!!

1 comments:

Alicia Biedermann said...

i love all the pictures! what a stink austin is not looking at the camera...must be the age i take 500 pictures of reyna to get 1 that looks okay...