Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day at the park...

This week hasn't been the greatest, but the last few weeks have been BEAUTIFUL out! Spring like weather in later January and early February?! It has been awesome! Needless to say, we've taken several trips to the park to enjoy the nice weather. Last week we went as a family and had a great time!
The boys love their time on the swing!
Austin typically spends his entire time at the park on the swing, which means I spend all of my time behind him pushing away!
Ryan likes the swing as well! Unless there are some other kids running around, then he'll join in their fun instead. We decided to take the soccer ball and goal and start playing since Ryan's going to be on a team pretty soon. They had a lot of fun! Austin even gave it a shot! Ryan learning how to step next to the ball with your off foot... ...and give it a kick!!! He was so funny! Last summer I played soccer a few times with some friends and he apparently was watching. He kept kicking his leg so high in the air that he would lose his balance and fall over. It was cracking me up! I asked him why he was doing that, and he told me he was trying to get the ball to fly in the air like when I would kick it in soccer. So funny! I had to explain to him that once he gets the technique of kicking the ball in the first place, then we could later teach him how to kick it high into the air!
Just chillin'!Just being Austin! Little goofball!!!

We can't wait for more beautiful days to spend outside!!! Keep 'em comin'!!!

0 comments: