Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentines...

I'm late in posting, of course, but we had a fantastic Valentine's Day!!! I spent the day, well evening, with my three most favorite people!
Valentine #1 was my hubby Justin!
And Valentines #2 and #3 were my boys Ryan...
and Austin!!! We had a lot of fun! Justin brought me these beautiful roses... ...which we added to the table decorations Ryan and I did for our special Valentine's Dinner! At each persons plate was their special valentine gift! Star Wars toys for my handsome boys!!! And a video game with chocolates for my sweetie! We enjoyed some heart shaped pizza and sparkling soda!!!
Cheers to you Valentine!!! We had a wonderful Valentine's Day spent with those we love the most and hope yours was amazing too!

2 comments:

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

This post made me laugh! :) Very nice decorations!

Melanie Toutai said...

Such a cute idea for dinner! Love it!