Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Fun!!!


May 15th was my birthday! Since it fell on a Sunday this year, we decided to make a Birthday weekend out of it! On Saturday we took the boys and met up with my sisters Natalie and Aubrey at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom for some fun.Ready for some fun!We had a great time on the rides!Lovin' on each other and havin' some fun!We took a break from rides and went to see Shouka the Killer Whale! Shouka was posing for some pictures after the show! It was so cute! After taking their picture with Shouka, Austin turns around and yells, "Give me Five!" and puts his hand up for Shouka. After his "high five," he turns around and stomps away. We were cracking up!What about a ride on Shouka?!Before heading out, Natalie, Austin, Aubrey and I all headed over and rode the train!While we rode the train, Daddy and Ryan went to ride the river rapids. We got done in time to watch them be sprayed by strangers with the squirt guns!We had so much fun, and are so glad we bought season passes so we can go again!

Sunday morning I woke up, got ready for church, and came down to breakfast made and the boys having a birthday party for me! Party hats, blowers and all!We had a nice relaxing day! All I wanted was a nap, so I watched a movie Justin gave me for my birthday and took a snooze! Later we had some friends over for dinner and cupcakes!Overall my birthday was relaxing a very nice! It flew by, and I certainly wish the years weren't flying by as fast as they seem to lately!

0 comments: