Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fun visitors!

We are so blessed to have such a large and extended family! Ryan not only has both sets of Grandparents in his life, but two sets of Great Grandparents, and even a Great-Great Grandma! Today we were visited by Nana (Grandma Schmidt) and Great-Grandma Callaway (she really is great). We had a great time visiting at lunch, and Ryan enjoyed showing off with all of his toys.

Kisses for Great-Grandma!


Hugs for Nana!

This picture is just too cute for words! Ryan is enjoying some tunes on "Mommy's apod!"

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is too cute! It is nice to have family around that's for sure! It was nice of them to stop by, and that picture is adorable of Ryan! I love it! Love you!

Love Always,
Kris

Cristy said...

Okay. Where do I sign up for the child who stays still and smiles (not stupidly) for the camera?!! All your pics are adorable!! Keep 'em coming! Even if it's only me and Kris looking at them! JK! I don't think my fam is looking at my blog either. Well, if they do they don't leave comments!