Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Growing every day!

I've had some requests for pictures of my growing belly. Here it is with 5 weeks to go! YEAHHHH!
Ryan has been preparing himeself as well! Big Brother in training I guess you could say. He's been practicing feeding, holding, and of course kissing the baby doll in preparation for his baby brother's arrival.

Although Ryan does seem to really like babies, I'm not too sure he's going to be able to handle one coming into his territory very well. At daycare there is a 2 month old baby who just started coming. Today, when the baby was crying, Ryan sat at the otherside of the room and covered his ears. Yes, he's in for a rude awakening if his little brother has lungs like he did as an infant. We're all very excited for this little boy's arrival (no he doesn't have a name yet)!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! The day is approaching! How exciting! I am so happy for you, and I'm so glad you found a boy doll for Ryan-that's awesome! Love you!

Love Always,
Kris

dena schmidt said...

Can't wait till he gets here!! Ryan will be just fine and a great "big" brother!!
Love you mom

Cristy said...

Don't worry! Ryan will love his baby brother! He will probably love him a little too much! He will want to hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and then sit on him. Good things babies don't break!!

Cristy said...

WOMAN - YOU'RE HOME NOW...
Let's see...your To-Do List.
#1 Feed Ryan - Check
#2 Feed Justin - Check
#3 Feed Yourself - Check, Check
#4 BLOG - GET TO IT!! ;)
The Student now becomes the Master!

Cristy said...

Okay, I changed my mind. You don't have to blog for a few days because...YOU'RE AT THE HOSPITAL!!! Welcome Welcome Austin John Drinkwater!!! You are the cutest baby... (you could be mine!) Come home soon so I can love you too!!!