Monday, June 29, 2009

Fair week!!!

This past week Justin was gone for scout camp, since he's the VERY DEDICATED Scout Master for our ward. I was not looking forward to a week alone, so we headed up to Nana and Papa's house for the week. It worked out perfectly, because it was also fair week which is huge in the Schmidt household. This year Trevor showed his steer (who should've won)!
Isn't he handsome (Trevor and the steer)!!!
And Natalie and Aubrey each showed swine (a.k.a. pigs)!
It's always fun to go and watch, so the boys and I enjoyed our time at the Placer County Fair. They of course loved helping...
...watching...
(Great Papa, Adam, Tate, Ryan and Jake)
...petting the animals...
(yes, Austin's finger really is in the steer's nose)
...and just being cute!
Papa with Ryan and Austin
The boys with Uncle Trevor after one of his shows!
Ryan and Auntie Aubrey relaxing one morning!
Austin go so hot and tired, he fell asleep and enjoyed the shade of the table!
After he woke up, he and Ryan enjoyed a wrestling match. I think Austin won!
We had such a fun time at the fair, although we missed Daddy A LOT!!! We did a lot of other fun things while at Nana and Papa's house for the week, so check back later to see more fun!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! The Fair is always so much fun, and I always look forward to seeing your family there! I'm glad you guys had a great week, but we missed you here- I'll miss you next week too, and I can't wait to see those pics too!