Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Go A's... or not!

Our friends the Robertson's were able to get some free tickets to last night's Oakland A's game. They had been on a 7 game winning streak, so we were excited to go and watch them win. But, we must have been bad luck, because they didn't only lose, they were creamed 10-5. We missed those 5 points being scored, because we left at the top of the ninth when they were losing 10-0. We had a lot of fun nonetheless!
The boys ready for the big game!All of my cute boys!All ready to watch in the A's gear (Thank you Wal-Mart clearance)!
The boys were really good and had fun playing, watching, and of course EATING!
Ryan stuck in the chair!
Austin loved watching... and clapping when everyone else was (which was rare)!Mal and I!
Thanks Josh and Mal for getting the tickets and inviting us to go! We had a great time!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

So adorable! I'm glad the boys had fun at their first baseball game! And yeah for Wal-Mart for those shirts- too cute! Like I told you this morning I love the picture of Ryan with the ball field in the background! And the one of Austin clapping! :) I'm glad you guys had fun! :)