Thursday, March 25, 2010

FHE!!!

We try our hardest to reserve Monday night for Family Home Evening in our household. However, it is difficult to get the boys to sit for longer than 5 minutes for a lesson and activities, so we often do our quick lesson and look elsewhere for an activity we can do together. We have been loving this warm, spring weather and decided to go for a bike ride this week for FHE! The boys LOVED it!
After our bike ride, we ate dinner at a little taco stand in town right by where we got on and off the trail through town. It was an interesting experience, and different than most Mexican food I've tasted before. I was told though that it's more authentic, so I probably wouldn't fare well in Mexico! I love my little family and all of the time we get to share together!!!

1 comments:

Melanie Toutai said...

YUMMY! We love that place! Its so cheap and YUMMY!! =) But my dad refuses to eat there. I think he thinks they cook rats or something. haha! But everyone else loves it. The boys look so cute with their "Stunna Shades" on! haha!