Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Eagle Scout!!!

There have been a lot of exciting events lately within my family. This next weekend is so exciting and I can't wait to share what's happening, but you'll have to check back later to see that!
Last weekend, was an important event in my brother Trevor's life! He officially became an Eagle Scout at his Court of Honor! It was fun to watch him be rewarded for his efforts and to hear what some of his leaders had to say about him! So handsome!
Being a Goof! With his proud Mama and Papa!The whole family! My amazing Grandma made this pillow for Trev! She is so talented!!! Uncle and his boys!!! Me and my little brother, the Eagle Scout!!!Congratulations Trevor!!! We are so proud of you and all the work that you put into this!

4 comments:

Steve and Ash said...

that was fun! still can't believe he's 18!

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

I didn't know he was taller than you. It's crazy when your baby brother is taller than you.

The Boberg's said...

awww brother!!!! I'm glad that Allen and I were here so we didn't have to miss out in this like so many other things that happen!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Congrats Trevor! What an honor! And how awesome that your family was there to celebrate with him! Too cool! :)