Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Festivities!!!

Our Mother's Day this year was pretty busy, but a lot of fun! Justin and Ryan made us a yummy breakfast while Austin and I played! Thank you guys!
We then had church where Justin was lucky enough to be giving a talk, and I was in charge of sharing time. Not the most relaxing Sabbath for the two of us, but very beneficial none the less!
After church we headed straight up to Loomis to spend time with family and celebrate all of the Mother's in our lives!
Me and my Mama!!! I love her so much!!! She has always been there for me and has been a support system for me all of my life! Although I have to share her with 5 other siblings, she knows each of us so well and has been an amazingly loving, caring and supportive Mother to all of us! We have all been so lucky to have her as our Mommy! She's the best, and I only can hope to be as good of a Mom to my children has she has been to me! Too bad her patience hasn't rubbed off on me, I could use a little more of that! Me and my first born! I love him more than life itself!!! Austin and I! He is my little angel, and I love him to pieces!!! We, of course, had to take the 5 generations picture! Who knows how many years we'll be able to do this one, so we've got to keep it updated!I love my Mom, my Mother-in-law, my Grandmother's, my Great-Grandmother's, my Sisters, my Aunts, my Cousins, my Friends, and all of the other Mommy's in my life who make me a better Mommy and a better person each day! I hope you all had a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

marymary said...

Hey, Peter spoke in our ward on Mother's Day too!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Such cute pics! I LOVE the one of you and your Mama! So darling! :)