Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our Entertainment!!!

Our boys are our constant entertainment! Justin and I can sit and laugh for hours at the funny things they do and say, and sit and smile as we watch them play together! We had our first really warm night about a week ago, so they decided it was time for some cooler PJ's. First choice...
Superman!!!
They were chasing each other back and forth through the hallway while simultaneously making sure their capes were "flying in the wind!" It was so cute to watch!
Austin is our active little one, and he's constantly into everything! The other day I was cleaning in the kitchen while Justin was outside with the boys and suddenly I heard some wood clanking in the garage. Moments later Justin yells into me, "Come out here... and grab the camera!" Austin had found these wooden shoes in the garage, climbed up to get them, and put them on. The wood clanking was him shuffling along so they wouldn't fall of his feet!
Typical Austin, cheesy grin!!!
Ryan finds things to make us laugh all the time. I will often hear, "Hey Mom, check this out!" and I'll find Ryan trying to do something silly! While in L-Town last weekend, Ryan found these teeth in Aubrey's room and ran around pretending to eat everyone with them! It was so funny, cause they would fall out nearly every time and land on whomever was his latest victim!
So cute!!! So handsome!!! So loveable!!! Sooooooooo entertaining!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Kids are very funny I will agree.
From Mal. I am on my brothers computer and can't seem to change my name.

Steve and Ash said...

That picture of Austin in the shoes in hilarious! HAHA!!

Alicia Biedermann said...

why are their grins so stinking cute?