Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last weekend...

This past weekend Justin had a scout campout, so the boys and I headed up to visit Nana and Papa!!! Our favorite thing to do!!! While we were there, the boys found all sorts of fun things to do! One was to make Auntie Megan pull them around the wood floors! Nana's floor is spotless now!!!

Ryan and Papa thought this was a lot of fun, no matter how much the rest of us disagreed!!! Austin later was sitting on top of the box in the back, but I was watching so carefully, that I never got a picture of it!

Another reason we were there was because Uncle Trevor...
was ordained an Elder and given the Melchizedek Priesthood! His papers will be in any day now, which means in no time he will be "Called to Serve" somewhere amazing!!!
Everyone who could make it for his big day!
All the Priesthood holders who participated (minus Uncle Blaine who had to run immediately after)!
Especially the Grandpa's!!! Proud Daddy!!!
And Mommy too!!!
Who can resist a photo op with these adorable little faces!?!
Ryan recently told me he was going to miss Uncle Trevor when he goes to college. I was able to appease him when I told him that we would be able to talk to him on the computer and on the phone while he's there. He was okay with that! Several minutes later, after much silence while he was in deep thought, he asked, "Can we talk to him on the computer too when he's gone on an airplane to his mission?" I couldn't even answer cause it made me cry!!! The boys have missed each of their Aunties as they've been away to school, but will sure miss Uncle Trevor when he's on his mission! I guess his semester at college will have to get them used to the idea!
We had such a fun weekend at Nana and Papa's house... as usual!!!

0 comments: