Thursday, September 16, 2010

MacKerricher & Mendocino

The first morning of our camping trip we headed out to the beach at MacKerricher State Park where we were camping!
It was a little cold out, but we were all so excited to see the ocean and enjoy the cool, fresh air!
Ryan immediately found these holes that had been dug out and began crawling through them!
It wasn't long before Daddy had him jumping off the top of them into the sand down below!
Austin had a great time climbing around, but wouldn't go into the holes!!!
Or look at the camera for a picture! Stinker!!!
After heading back to camp and getting cleaned up, we checked out the whale fossils...
...then headed to the adorable little town of Mendocino!!! We walked around for a bit in search of some Salt Water Taffy, but settled for some delicious fudge instead! We decided that next time we come here, Grandpa and Grandma Drinkwater have to come with us!!!
Austin was asleep, so Justin and I were trading off, because Ryan would decide he was done walking every so often! At one point, I was soooo hot I had to take off my sweatshirt, so Justin was holding both of the boys! I grabbed my camera, and that is one mad "get that camera out of my face" look!

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh I miss the beach!! There's nothing better than sand in your mouth, hair, and....shorts!