Thursday, September 2, 2010

My little...

Hoarder!!!
I'm pretty sure that Austin will end up on the show "Hoarding: Buried Alive" in the future! This kid LOVES everything he finds! Once he latches onto a toy, you better not touch it or you might soon be missing a few fingers!!! His thing lately has been filling boxes, buckets, and especially the laundry basket with toys, shoes, cups, stuffed animals, blankets and just about anything else that he can get his little mits on, then he drags it or pushes it with him everywhere he goes! This is a habit we'll eventually have to break, but for now, it keeps him happy! Unless you touch his things! He cracks me up!!!

1 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

I have two BAD hoarders at my house too! They are unreal! good luck with that one!
On another note, I was wondering how you get your cute font you have for your titles and such. I have started my own sewing company and need to do a cute blog to be able to sell all the fun stuff I've made. Thanks so much, and hope all is well!
Rachel