Thursday, October 14, 2010

Buckin' Broncos & a Baby Boy!!!

Ever since we had visited Nana and Papa's house during the fair, the boys have wanted to ride Max (since Papa had promised them). So, as soon as we got to Loomis last weekend, they began asking! Finally on Friday Max was well behaved enough to take them for a stroll!
Austin had a great time and was yelling, "Yeehaw! Ride 'em Cowboy!"
Ryan really wanted to use the reigns, but would have been walking backwards if Nana hadn't tied them up he was pulling on them so tight!
Cuties!!!
On Saturday morning, my sisters and I threw a baby shower for Ashley and her soon to be Baby Boy!!! We had a great time!!!We played games...
...showered her with gifts... ...and had a great time visiting with one another! I am so excited for her to have her baby! Although I am already an Auntie, this will be my first nephew from one of my sisters and I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shower was fun!! Krista, you are a wonderful "big" sister and terrific daughter!! Thanks for all you do! I love you
XOXO
mom

Steve and Ash said...

I haven't seen these yet! Thank you so much for the shower! IT was so much fun!