Saturday, April 19, 2008

Come back soon!

We enjoyed a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Drinkwater last week, not to mention Fleur and Lucy as well (the dogs). We had a great time, although Grandpa may never want to visit again as he spent the whole time working on projects with Justin. We really appreciate all of his help!



Ryan of course helped out in any way that he could.

While the boys worked hard, Grandma spent precious time with Austin.

Grandpa was able to squeeze some time in too.

We had a great time, but Ryan most of all loved Feeding and playing with Fleur and Lucy.

Come back soon! Please!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am so glad that I got to meet Justin's side of the family too! I feel so special now that I have met both sides! You guys truly are blessed with such wonderful family, and I hope you know we feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends-(you)! :)

Cristy said...

I was thinking that you should get dogs! What do you think? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.