Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Patience!!!

So, I've always known that I wasn't blessed with patience! It is something that I've prayed for and worked on, but it's never been tried more than when I had kids. However, I need it now more than ever! I've ventured into that "fun" stage of potty training. Ryan has chosen to go potty everywhere other than in the potty. On the carpet, on the ottoman (luckily it's leather), on the seat cushion at the kitchen table, and on the floor in the kitchen. It seemed to bother him on day one, but now, not so much. "Mommy I go potty. Got to clean it." Off to the next pair and within two hours "Mommy I go potty. Got to clean it." We even sit on the toilet and read stories, go every 20 minutes or so and try, but no go. I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever go on the potty. So, back to patience. Like I said, I've prayed for it and worked on it, but now I need your prayers too. Please!!! I need all the help I can get!


1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I will pray for you! And trust me it takes a lot of patience, and as you know...I don't have any either! I hope it gets better, and eventually he will go on the potty...I promise! Just keep sticking with it-it shows what a wonderful mother you are(We're keeping you in our Prayers)! Love you girl, and cute undies! Elliott would love them!

Love Always,
Kris