Friday, April 4, 2008

The week at a glance...

We had a good time together this week. Just me and my boys!
Ryan entertained us all when things got dull and added his adorable smile to everything.

Austin slept the day away, but not the night of course! :)

Ryan learned how to "puddle" his big boy bike. (Thank you "Uncle Willwam" and Aunt Kirstin! Ryan loves his bike, or as he calls it, his "motorcycle".)
Austin watched from afar with Mommy.
On Wednesday we went to Ryan's friend Aaron's 3rd Birthday party. Happy Birthday Aaron! Ryan enjoyed his cupcake after ensuring us "I don't want eat paper." We didn't make him.
Most of the kids who partied with us!
Ryan's buddies from left to right (Aaron, Michael, EJ, and Ryan).
Austin really enjoyed the party as well!
My boys love each other so much! You can't deny it, they're adorable!
He's waving to you!
I have truly enjoyed being home with my boys and watching both of them change, grow, and try new things. I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to be their mother!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! A new one! Not like you had any other things to "take care of" right?! J/K! These pics are so cute, and you can see how much they truly look a-like...they are both gorgeous! Yeah for boys! They are the best! I love your backgorund too! It is amazing how quickly the time flies! Love you girl, and see you soon! Take care, and try to get some rest! Love ya!

Love Always,
Kris

P.S. We are truly blessed to have found such wonderful friends!

Anonymous said...

I am lucky to have such a wonderful daughter!! You are a great mother and I am very proud of you. Your family is beautiful
XOXOXO
mom