Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7 years ago...

today I was a young 18 year old getting ready for my first day of college. I was sitting with my new roommates outside of the Taylor building on the then Ricks College campus watching the sunset after ward prayer, when out came 4 guys. One caught my eye right away. We talked for about an hour and they then came to our house that night, and the next, and the next and so on.


Fast forward one year!
6 years ago today that guy and I got engaged at the drive-in in Rexburg, ID. We went to Sonic for dinner with my roommates and some friends who were visiting from California. He made a movie they played on the big screen for everyone to see. They then projected the proposal up as well. It was awesome!
7 years ago my life changed forever! I love you Justin, and I am so grateful for the 7 years we've known each other and been together and I look forward to eternity with you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Both Looked Skinner.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow Justin posted a comment! Lol!This post is adorable, and I remember you telling me the date you met, and how you two met, but you never told me before how he proposed! That is so cute! I want to hear all the details later! This pic is way cute by the way, and you guys look so young! I love it! Love you girl, and see you tomorrow!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe that that was that long ago!! I remember all of that! Remember I was at EFY with Holly! And Lindsey and Aubrey were up here! Crazy!! Cute picture! When was that? Love you guys!

Ash

Cristy said...

Whao Hot Mama!!! Way cute picture!!!!
I just read that you just went back to school...so sad! I miss you guys!! Let's do something SOON!!!