Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Fun!

For the week of the fourth we went to Washington to visit our family. We had such a great time and enjoyed our visit, as we always do! Justin's sister Kirstin and brother-in-law William live right on the water and have a beautiful home. This is of course where we spent most of our time as my family is full of fish, a big one and a little one.

View from the back porch!
View of the house from the dock!
We always celebrate with great food... fun...
family...

and fireworks! Harrison, Ryan & Tanner getting ready!

Grandpa and Ryan driving the boat!

Austin hanging out with Auntie Kirstin!

Daddy and Ryan kayaking.

Playing with Daddy's new toy (check back later for a post regarding this)!

We had a great time and enjoyed the cooler weather! We can't wait until next year to do it again! We love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Brooke said...

I'm sure the 4th in Washington was a lot funner than California. Stinking fires! Is it smokey where you are at or is it just blowing towards us all the time? It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how big Ryan is! I can't wait to see you guys!! Love you!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Her House is pretty much amazing! Steps right into the water! How nice!!
Ash

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fun time!!! I love the view from the house. Ryan is getting so big, I love the goggles!!! I hear Austin is getting big. I need to hold him again!! Can't wait to "watch" the boys play with Justin new toy at the Lake!!
Love you all!!
Kisses and Hugs
Nana

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! And i love Justin's new toy! Awesome! So is there a lake around here? When is he taking us out! Lol! Happy 4th and I'm so glad you guys had a great time! We missed you!

Love Always,
Kris