Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The evening's events...

Tonight we ran all or our errands to prepare for our trip and to get some things that I needed for my classroom. After that, Justin had to go to mutual, so the boys and I went outside to take care of some things. Ryan had to first try out his new Diego sprinkler. He would say, "Diego riding his jet ski! He's tired!" because he was spinning so fast.


"Ready, Set, Go!"

Austin enjoyed playing with his toys as he has discovered how to use his hands.

Happy Boy!

We then headed out front to water the plants. Ryan has become quite the little gardener watering and weeding the planter beds.

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Too cute! I LOVE Ryan's swim trunks! They are awesome! i also love the picture of Austin on the ground, and of him playing with that toy! He's growing so fast! I'm sure I'll talk to yuo tomorrow...good luck getting everything done! Love you girl!

Love Always,
Kris