Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

How can you forget the charming rubber gloves that gave me a HUGE rash. Oh wait because you didn't have to wear them! Oh the joys and pains of the Galley. So help me if I never have to hear one more person ask me where the tartar sauce is or if there is any more fruit, I know I can die happy!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Hmmm...I remember the first time seeing you at Church thinking..."I know that girl, but from where?" And then when we started talking and figured out we were from the same area, and played volleyball against each other in high school! I still think that is too funny! I also love when we went to your parents house and the boys got to see the animals. They loved that! I also remember when you let us stay with you guys when all that craziness happened, and we stayed up HECKA late talking "girl talk!" I love you and am so grateful that we have become so close! I know we have MANY more memories in store!
Love you!

Love Always,
Kris