Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First trip to the theatre...

There is a new movie theatre in town, and for their first week in business they are offering several movies with free admission as well as complimentary popcorn and a small soda. We couldn't pass up the word "free" so Justin thought it would be fun to take Ryan to his first movie in the theatre. He was so excited this morning, but changed his mind when he was woken up from his nap to go (Ryan doesn't like to be woken up at all). Once he was awake and dressed, he was so excited to go see...

Daddy and Ryan on their way to the movies! (That's a Wall-e sticker Daddy is pointing at.)Getting his "free" popcorn! (Apparently Daddy needs more picture taking practice.)Popcorn, check! Soda, check! Smile??? Not so much! Getting ready for the show!

Ryan came home with a huge smile on his face, although this picture doesn't show one, and he told me all about the movie! Justin said that he just sat there in a daze and not sure what to think for about 45 minutes, but finally relaxed and got into it after that.

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That was so sweet of Justin to take him to the movies! I am glad Ryan had a fun time, and like I told you tonight- that was Elliott's first movie too! Glad he had fun, and I can't wait to see that movie! Love you girl!

Cristy said...

It makes me SICK that I moved just before all that opened! That seems to be my lot in life! I wonder what they will build here after I leave?....
probably another disneyland!
lol!