Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friday night...

Yet another Friday night spent at the DO football game. I know, I know! It seems like it's in every post, but Mommy loves watching and the boys love going, so why not! The season is winding down, so we have to get our fill until there's no more football for a year.

Ryan, Mommy and Austin.
Papa with his boys watching the game.
Ryan with a big cheesy smile. (Can you believe it? Looking at the camera and smiling!)
Austin watched for a while, then decided he was ready for a snooze!
Uncle Trev with the boys after their big win!
Austin thought it was fun to sit on the field...
So Ryan then had to join in!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I love that you put posts up of you guys going to the games! It looks so much fun! And the boys look so adorable in their black and gold! I love Austin's new shoes too-they make him look so much older! I love it! Cute pics! And we'll have to catch a game with you before the season is over!!!