Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's that time of year again where we can take some time to reflect upon the things that we are most thankful for. For as long as I can remember, my Dad has always asked us the things that we are thankful for on Thanksgiving. It's a few days away, but I have been giving it a lot of thought lately. I am so grateful for all of the many blessings my Heavenly Father has given me.

*I am grateful for my family. The one I was born into, the one I married into, and the one that I have created.
*I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and my membership in it.
*I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and for his atoning sacrifice for me.
*I am grateful for temples and the knowledge that my family can and will be together forever.
*I am grateful for my home.
*I am thankful for a prophet in these latter-days.
*I am grateful to live in the "land of the free and the home of the brave."
*I am thankful for the scriptures.
*I am thankful for friends.
I have been blessed with so many things, too many to mention, and am eternally grateful for all of my blessings. I am especially thankful for.................................................................................................................................................................

my two little turkey's...

and one great big one!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Awww...I couldn't have said it better myself!!! And I LOVE the pictures of your "turkeys!!!" They are adorable!!! You are definitely blessed with such a beautiful family!!! I love you girl, and hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will miss you guys while you're gone!!!