Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas tree and lights to see...

For family fun night we headed to the tree lot we've been getting our tree at for the last few years to pick out our Christmas tree for this year.
Austin just rode in the carrier and smiled at everyone, while Ryan was more involved with and worried about his candy cane.
After we picked out our tree, we drove by a house here in Manteca that is decorated and covered completely in lights. We go every year, and it is so much fun to see all the light, trains, and characters all over the house and yard and how different it is each year.
(view from the front)
(view from the corner)
(view from the side)

4 comments:

Michelle Elena said...

I really like that house exactly where is it at. I would love to go see it.

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's so cool that you guys go and pick a tree out each year. How fun! We haven't done that in years (since I was real little) my family has real bad allergies and we've had a fake tree now for a long time! That house around the corner from us is absolutely amazing! And the time and effort that they put into it is just awesome! It's so nice to see someone do something like that, and bring so much joy into people's lives during the holiday season! I am glad you guys had fun picking out a tree and decorating it! I can't wait to see all your Christmas Decorations! Love you!

Steve and Ash said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a while! Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving!! The boys are getting so big!! I can't even believe that Austin!! Can't wait to see you guys!! Love you all!

Cristy said...

I can't believe I never saw that house last year!! I think I remember Kris texting me a pic but I wish I could have SEEN it!! Holy Moly!
By the way - YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD!!! ;) I'm jealous!