Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Mommy, look at my boots!"

Last night Justin and I were talking and getting things ready for dinner when out of the corner of my eye I saw this...

then I hear, "Mommy, look at my boots!" He is such a stinker!!! He's been calling the stockings boots on and off all month and I keep correcting him, but I guess he really wanted me to see why they are "boots." I told him that the stockings are for treats from Santa and not for stinky feet, and he immediately removed them and put them back in place. He's such a funny little boy!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is so stinkin' (literally) cute and funny! Oh the imagination of a 3 year old! I love it!!!

Michelle Elena said...

How very funny

Brooke said...

Gotta love those three year old boys and how their little brains work!