Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome Home...

I come from a VERY large family, especially when you put both sides together. From my family, I have had 5 cousins serving missions, until last week. We got to...
Craig came home from serving the Lord and the people of Paraguay! It was so fun to see him and welcome him home. Craig's sister Jessica was so funny!!! She couldn't stand still and was so annoyed that anyone would stand or walk in front of her. She needed a clear path from herself to where he would walk off of the escalator. Here she is when she first saw him!
(Sorry for the bad picture, but this is Craig and Jessica reuniting!)
Craig and Grandma! Austin meeting cousin Craig for the first time!I am so grateful for all of my cousins who are so diligently serving the Lord and for those who already have. The sacrifices they have made, as well as their families, are amazing! They are such examples to me of sacrifice and service, and Ryan already talks about going on a mission like his cousins. I love you guys!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

Michelle Elena said...

I'm glad he is home safe Krista did you know I served in Paraguay too. Do you know what mission he served in paraguay