Friday, February 6, 2009

Milk!!!

This post is for you Auntie Megan!!!

This morning I was getting the boys their milk and had only 2 sippy cups that were clean, and they happened to look exactly the same. I figured it wouldn't matter, so I filled Ryan's with milk and Austin's with his formula. Later, we headed upstairs and I was making Ryan's bed and cleaning up his room a little. The boys were just playing around and doing some puzzles. As I'm folding back Ryan's covers he hands me a sippy cup as he's DRY HEAVING and says, "MOM, THIS MILK TASTES YUCKY!!!" I immediately knew it was Austin's formula, so that made me laugh, and what he said made me laugh until I cried!!!

Are you laughing now Megan?!?

5 comments:

Steve and Ash said...

HAHA!!!!!!!!
oh man that just made my day! love you guys!!
Ash

yes, I am still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Toooo funny!!!!

I wish I had seen his face!!

xoxox
mom

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! that is way funny! i bet it really did taste yucky! He cracks me up! miss you guys!

love, aunt may may :)

Michelle Elena said...

How funny

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ewww! I can only imagine how that must have tasted for him, and I think I just threw up in my mouth a little while reading this! Lol! J/K! Poor Ry! That could not have been fun!!!