Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Sunday!

Also known as Super Bowl Sunday! We had some fun watching the "big game" this year. We haven't really have paid a whole lot of attention to the Super Bowl the last few years, even though I love football, but this year we decided to get together with a few friends and have some fun with it! I went with the whole football theme and made some "7-Layer Bean Dip" and some football shaped cookies (that's also a helmet in the middle).
I'm not a very creative person, so I'm pretty proud of my work!
The boys both found this seat rather comfortable for watching the "big game!"
By about half-time Justin was getting restless and needed more to eat than snacks, so he headed up the grilling with the traveling BBQ that my Mom and Dad got him for Christmas (Thank you)!
We weren't really rootin' for any particular team, but had fun with friends!

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Super cute cookies! You did good! I'm so proud!

..Kris Naven.. said...

I loved the cookies too, and they were delicious! We had so much fun! I'm still bummed the Cardinals lost though- dag nabbit! That means that that Pittsburg has 6 Super Bowls now, so they top the Niners! Bummer!

Michelle Elena said...

I'm glad you had super fun. we went to sacramento and had lots of goodies over there too.