Thursday, February 5, 2009

Story Time!

This week I had to take Austin to a doctor's appointment up in Roseville, so we decided to head up the day before and spend the night at Nana and Papa's house. While we were there the boys did some cute things that I just had to share.
We were sitting at the table on Monday night eating dinner and talking. Austin was making a mess, as usual, and just chatting away. He suddenly stopped, looked at my Dad across the table and said, "Papa!" It was so cute and the first time he's said anything other than "Mama" or "Dada!"
After dinner Ryan was really tired, since he hadn't taken a nap, and so was Uncle Trevor. They decided to go to Trev's room and watch a movie. I went in to try and get Ryan's jammies on, but he refused and said he was "watching a movie with Uncle." So, I let him be and took this cute picture of them.
I went to help clean up dinner and returned about 20 minutes later to find this...
TOO CUTE!!!
Yes, they are both asleep, and it appears as though Trevor sleeps with one eye open! I guess that may have stemmed from growing up with 5 sisters.

4 comments:

Cristy said...

Too cute! I can't believe how much Austin has grown - it seems like just yesterday that he was born! Time sure flies when you're....freezing!

Michelle Elena said...

Austin is growing up fast and that is an adorable pic of ryan and his uncle

Brooke said...

You drive to Roseville for a Pediatric appointment? Gee whiz I need to get this Dr's name! I can't believe Austin's talking though! Next time you're up let me know and we can go do lunch or whatever.

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is too funny! And I love that it was only 20 minutes later! Has Trevor been listening to Metallica? "Sleep with one eye open!" J/K! This is sweet!!!